Thursday, March 13, 2014

Today is a PV day!!

I am disappointed today.  I am not able to stand at the stove and cook my omelet or whatever due to back pain today.  Usually on PV days I make an egg white omelet with fat free turkey, fat free cheddar cheese, onion, garlic, peppers, black pepper, and sugar free ketchup.  But today I had to settle for a fiber bar and cold lunch meat (fat free turkey and ham slices)

The fiber bar is not the best thing while on this diet but it will do in a pinch like today. 

 
 
For lunch I had wraps.  One wrap was fat free turkey and light swiss cheese on  spinach while the other was an egg salad on high fiber. 
 
 
The egg salad was made with light miracle whip (I couldn't find fat free)
 

 



  For dinner tonight (because I am hurting so much) I am just going to make a pork loin.  This loin is low in fat and has seasonings on it already, very nice and handy in times like today.  I will also be having French style cut green beans and salad.
 



the bad thing about these green beans is the sodium.
 
This is how my dinner came out!  I have to honestly say I love my salads!!  I had shredded carrot, cucumber, tomato, baby field greens, turkey pepperoni, fat free cheddar cheese and fat free Catalina dressing.
 
 




 

 
 
I like the pork loin roast we are having tonight but Jennie-o has some really good products out there also.   Below are some of the Jennie-o products that I have had before that I really liked.
 






 One thing that is a real treat especially here where it gets hot in Florida is the sugar free popsicles. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment