Some of my favorite sites for recipes are:
Example: Dukan pizza for the cruise phase(or whatever phase you're on)
Today is a PP day for breakfast I made a Strawberry Dukan Pancake and a one egg omelet.
Number of Servings: 1
Ingredients: 1 egg
2 tbl greek yogurt (I used strawberry but you can use any flavor you want or just plain)
2 tbls oatbran
1 Mix the ingredients together in a bowl. If the mixture is too stiff, add a couple of teaspoons of skim milk.
2 Add a couple of drops of light oil to a frying pan. Wipe off the oil with a sheet of paper kitchen towel.
3 Spread the mixture in the pan.
4 Cook on a medium heat until the underside is golden and the upper side starts to dry.
5 Flip the pancake and cook the other side.
Hint: You can also add Herbs and seasonings for a Savory Galette. I use garlic powder, onion powder, celery salt, Italian seasoning a lot when I want a savory galette.
For my one egg omelet I used the whole egg (not just the egg white...you are allowed one yoke for every 2 egg whites) I put one very thin piece of fat free turkey and fat free cheddar cheese in it. I am a garlic and onion lover so of course I had those as seasonings.
Remember your are allowed to eat as much lean protein as you want at any time of the day or night(such as egg whites, lean meat, tuna, etc.) Oatbran is LIMITED though!!!!! Trust me it might not look like much but oatbran is very filling!! (It works by absorbing water and expanding)
What is the Dukan Diet Oat Bran Allowance?
The amount of oat bran you can eat depends on which stage of the diet you are in.
- In the first phase, the Attack phase, you should eat 1.5 Tablespoons of oat bran per day.
- In the second phase, the Cruise phase, you should eat 2 Tablespoons of oat bran per day.
- In the third phase, the Consolidation phase, you should eat 2 Tablespoons of oat bran per day.
- In the fourth and final phase, the Stabilization phase, you should eat 3 Tablespoons of oat bran per day.
Its windy here in Florida (a chilly wind) so I wanted something warm for lunch. I made a Chicken quesadilla.
you will need:
- 1 wrap
- grilled chicken pieces
- fat free shredded mozzarella cheese
- fat free sour cream
I folded the wrap in half and put the ingredients in it. I cooked it on my Panini press till the light turned green. I also used fat free sour cream on the top when it was done. I also had fat free cottage cheese with turkey pepperoni (for extra protein)
My husband loves the Quesadillas!!! We use both the chicken and steak pictured below. You can buy them at Walmart, Publix, and WinnDixie
Here is the recipe for the frittata anyways:
Ingredients (Serves two)
1 diced medium onion
4 finely diced cloves garlic
4 ounces of minced/ground turkey
3 tablespoons of chicken stock
6 eggs or mixture of eggs and egg whites
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a 9 to 10 inch pan dry fry the onion and garlic on a medium heat in a little chicken stock if needed.
- After about three minutes add the turkey and cook for a further three or four minutes stirring frequently to prevent clumps from forming.
- Add the remaining stock and cook for a further five minutes, reducing the heat halfway through to low.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and seasoning and pour over the meat mixture
- Continue cooking for a further three minutes but do not stir!
- Finally place the pan under a preheated grill/broiler and cook until the eggs are firm and serve immediately.