- 2 cups corn flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (I always use more than the called for garlic)
- 1/4 cup cold unsalted butter cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk (add more if it is still too dry)
- 1 cup (2 oz.) shredded fat free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley fakes
For the Garlic-Butter Sauce:
- 1/4 cup butter (or margarine or Earth Balance spread), melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 425degrees
- stir corn flour, garlic powder, and parsley in a bowl and mix.
- cut in the butter till it looks likes course
- add the milk
- add the cheese
Press out dough to desired thickness and cut with a biscuit cutter. Put parchment paper on the cookie sheet and spray it with Pam. Put the biscuits on the sprayed paper and back for 30-45mins or until golden brown. Insert a toothpick and make sure it comes out clean.
In a small heat-proof cup, add butter and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder; melt in microwave for about 20 - 30 seconds. Alternatively, you may heat it in a sauce pan on the stove top. Baste warm biscuits with garlic butter sauce and serve warm.