Sunday, March 23, 2014

My Birthday (we made it a cheat day)

   So yesterday was my birthday. We decided to make it a cheat day (which we are not suppose to have but for my birthday we bent the rule). 

   My birthday dinner was stuffing, roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli and cheese, pecan rolls, fruit cups, and a coconut cake!! Then we had popcorn and Champaign at the Gallagher Last Smash Tour. Man was it good, but I am paying for it in weight gain right now---I gained 2lbs!!!   :-(    That's not to mention that I gained 2lbs the other day also because I have been more active(muscle). But the weight gain from yesterday is due to fat. 
 
  The next couple of days I will have to behave extremely well. It doesn't help that I can not do the exercise I am suppose to do because of my back issues. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment