Today I am trying to stay on the diets straight path. So for breakfast we had oat bran porridge I combined ideas from different sites but these a pretty good one to go off of also: http://www.mydukandiary.com/dukan_recipe/oatbran-porridge.html.
I Cook my porridge on the stove top rather than in the microwave though(to me stove top tastes so much fresher and better). And I do different flavors, like maple and brown sugar (ihop sugar free syrup and splenda brown sugar) , vanilla, and cinnamon and brown sugar.
Lunch was just tacos again.
But for dinner I made a ground beef frittata. I just used beef instead of the turkey burger in the recipe below.
Turkey Frittata (or any meat you choose)
Ingredients (Serves two)
1 diced medium onion
4 finely diced cloves garlic
4 ounces of minced/ground turkey
3 tablespoons of chicken stock
6 eggs or mixture of eggs and egg whites
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a 9 to 10 inch pan dry fry the onion and garlic on a medium heat in a little chicken stock if needed.
- After about three minutes add the turkey and cook for a further three or four minutes stirring frequently to prevent clumps from forming.
- Add the remaining stock and cook for a further five minutes, reducing the heat halfway through to low.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and seasoning and pour over the meat mixture
- Continue cooking for a further three minutes but do not stir!
- Finally place the pan under a preheated grill/broiler and cook until the eggs are firm and serve immediately.