This would be another good recipe to Dukanize on another day: http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/recipe_view/chive_and_cheddar_biscuits/
- 2 cups Cornflour
- 1 teaspoons Splenda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 cup Skim Milk
DirectionsPreheat oven to 425degrees.
In a large bowl combine flour, splenda, baking powder and salt together. Cut Unsalted butter into mixture until it begins to look like cornmeal.
Make a well with flour mixture and slowly add milk into the middle. Knead dough with your fingers and add milk when necessary. Let the dough sit for at least 30minutes so it can rise in a cool dry place.
Once the dough has risen split the dough into 12 balls. Press each ball into the greased muffin tin and put in the oven for 8 minutes.
This is what they will look like after the 8 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
For the Turkey BBQ filling
1 lb ground turkey
1/2 cup barbecue sauce of your choice (I made homemade sugar free BBQ sauce)
1 tablespoon onion, minced
1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
12 Biscuit cups (the biscuits you made earlier from above)
3/4 cup fat free cheddar cheese, shredded
- Brown ground turkey in skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
- Add barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar, mixing well.
- Spoon in ground turkey mixture into the biscuits in the muffin tin.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon chili powder