Due to severe back and sciatica issues I had to do everything in small stages through out the entire day.
Preheat oven to 425
Crust Ingredients & Directions
- 2 cup Meseca Corn Flour
- 2 tablespoon Pizza Dough Flavor, optional
- 2 ¼ teaspoons salt (I did not use the salt)
- 2-3 cups lukewarm water
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
Spray pan with PAM spray and then place crust on to pan and use fingers to nudge the crust into shape.
Place in the oven for 4 minutes, to set the crust. You can skip this but I think helps the crust to stay crispier.
Then top your pizza crust however you wish. Then complete the baking process.
White Spinach and Bacon Pizza Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups Fat Free ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Fat Free mozzarella cheese
- 2 to 4 teaspoons Pizza Seasoning (use the smaller amount if you use the optional feta)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or garlic oil, plus additional for brushing in pans and atop pizzas
- One 10-ounce bag baby spinach; or use frozen spinach (I used fresh)
- 1 cup crumbled Fat free feta cheese, optional
Cook the Turkey bacon until done. Mix the ricotta and mozzarella together (I added garlic powder to mine for extra flavor). Spread it on the pizza crust. Break the spinach and bacon into pieces and put on top of the ricotta. Put the feta cheese on top. Back in the oven for 20 minutes.
Meat Lovers Pizza Ingredients
(I didn't measure the meat and cheese for this pizza. I just went by looks.)
- Turkey Bacon
- Turkey Sausage
- Turkey Pepperoni
- 98% fat free ham
- Lean Ground Beef
- Sugar free spaghetti sauce
- Pizza seasoning
- Fat free mozzarella cheese
- fat free cheddar cheese
Cook the bacon, sausage, and ground beef on the stove top until done. Once cool break the bacon into tiny pieces. Cut the ham into pieces as well. Put the spaghetti sauce on the pizza dough with pizza seasoning on top. Then put on the sausage and ground beef. Put a layer of mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Then put the pepperoni, ham and more bacon on top of the cheese. Cook for 20 minutes at 425degrees.