For the Turkey Polish Kielbasa all I did was lightly spray the frying pan with nonstick spray (no calories) and heated the Turkey Polish Kielbasa till it has a little crisp to it (we like it that way).
Ranch Oat Bran Coated Chicken Tenders
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 packets ranch seasoning
- 4 tbs oat bran
- one large egg
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- cut the chicken breasts into strips and par boil them
- while chicken is cooling you can take the oat bran and put it in a food processor to make it smaller.
- then put the oat bran and the ranch seasoning into a plastic bag and mix together. put the egg into a bowl and mix the yolk and white together to make a wash.
- once the chicken strips are cooled you can dip them into the egg wash, then put in the plastic bag with the oat bran and ranch seasoning and shake the bag till the strips are coated.
- put on a lightly sprayed cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes.